Brand + Website project
Corporate identity + customized mobile and iPad friendly WordPress website + Blog, Newsletter and Social Media integration.
Ease of navigation with a dropdown menu to access JTAs 3 main service areas was paramount. Eye catching scrolling homepage design with a floating menu and quick Call-to-Actions allows visitors to find what they want quickly and easily. An interactive Blog page with over 70 articles was integrated to engage and keep the website current with interesting articles and news.
A thin banner has been designed and colour coded for internal categories and pages to emphasize the information provided and clearly show which service area the website user is visiting i.e. Health, Safety or Noise Management. For ease of navigation a left hand menu has been included.
Build with HTML5, SCSS, PHP5
– New identity + personality underpinned by a Brand Strategy
– Reinforced the new brand across all marketing materials
– Logo, Brochures + Flyers, Banners, Window + Vehicle signage
– Style guideline to ensure consistency across all on + offline material
– Website design + development (structure, content, imagery + CTAs)
– Social Media set-up and Social Media strategy implementation
– Email newsletter + blog integration and management
– On-going design+ marketing, events, promotions