Responsive Global Website Project
Integration of a number sites into 1 global website. Customized mobile and iPad friendly WordPress Website + Blog integration.
GreenSpeed is a company that crafts recumbent trikes and sells them worldwide which continued to improve, innovate and update the trikes since 1990. Despite the fact that the company had grown over the years and built a solid reputation, it had lost some market share and needed to be more competitive. The new website was designed to be more targeted with a professional online presence reflecting the new marketing and messaging strategy.
A thin banner has been designed and colour coded for internal categories and pages to emphasize the information provided and clearly show which service area the website user is visiting i.e. Health, Safety or Noise Management. For ease of navigation a left hand menu has been included.
Build with HTML5, SCSS, PHP5
Ian Sims Janet Buckwater
CEO, Managing Director US Marketing Manager
Project Overview + Objectives
– Update website ‘Look and Feel’ + new professional brand
– Reinforce a culture of innovation through a timeline graphic
– Improve the navigation, and user experience
– Emphasize the innovation + lifestyle benefits of GreenSpeed trikes
– Strengthen diversity + range of trike models with a comparison page
– Include strong call-to-actions + include a wordwide Dealer Finder
– Email newsletter + blog integration and management
– Develop an online presence that easily identifies with trike enthusiasts